Monday 30 July 2012

My starting place

As mentioned, I'll be updating my body measurements so that you (and I) can see how effective my behaviour change has been.  If you are thinking of doing this yourself, I recommend at the very least taking photos and circumferences.  If you can, take a measure of body fat percentage as well.  You can obviously save all this and track it yourself, you can do a blog like this, or bodybuilding.com has a fantastic tracking service called BodySpace.  Don't be put off by the name of the website, there are plenty of people on the site just looking for body transformation, be that increasing muscle or far more commonly, just losing weight.  It is a fantastic and large community and allows you to post photos, body stats, log goals and workouts and host a personal blog.  You can either click this link to be taken to the site or view my profile on it.


I am 32 years old and 5ft 10in.  I am averagely active, but that has just started going up again.


Here's my starting scores:

  • Body Fat %: 19.3
  • Weight: 83kg or 13st 1lb or 183lbs
  • Waist: 96cm or 38"
  • Chest: 103cm or 40.5"
  • Upper Arms: 33cm or 13"
  • Thighs: 62cm or 24"
My goals are:

  • Body Fat %: 10
  • Waist: 32"


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts, suggestions and questions so please feel free to comment. Constructive criticism is welcomed, but if you're rude, offensive or a downright pain in the arse to myself or others, you can expect your comment to be a goner!

Also, please comment under your own name, not that of a business/organisation, and don't link to your own site in the comment text. It's not good manners, smacks a bit of spamming and will be gone before you know it.

Other than that, have fun, interact and hopefully between us we can create something worthwhile that will help to improve some lives along the way.....