Wednesday 29 August 2012

Day 19: Lunch



CHEAT ALERT: Pork belly sandwich, with tortilla chips and a pint of bitter lemon and soda water.

Was out to lunch with my business partner in the training company we run.  He's moved into a new house in a new area so we checked out the local pub!  It has exceedingly nice food, but not a single item that fell in line with my diet aims, not even with some common substitutions like I had done before.  I therefore decided to hell with it and went for something that is one of my all time favourites; pork belly!  The whole thing was very nice indeed, good quality ingredients, even if it was white bread!  The pork had some almost chinese style herb and spice flavouring to it and was to die for!  I did resist the pint of beer that my partner had though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts, suggestions and questions so please feel free to comment. Constructive criticism is welcomed, but if you're rude, offensive or a downright pain in the arse to myself or others, you can expect your comment to be a goner!

Also, please comment under your own name, not that of a business/organisation, and don't link to your own site in the comment text. It's not good manners, smacks a bit of spamming and will be gone before you know it.

Other than that, have fun, interact and hopefully between us we can create something worthwhile that will help to improve some lives along the way.....