Friday 3 August 2012

Day 4: Eating Out

Today was always going to be that bit harder as I had a business meeting in Bristol.  I had never been before so was keen to explore, but really wanted to stick to my intentions.  I've dabbled with foursquare before, but will use it everytime I eat out, so you can see where it was and if you want to join me on there, I'll be writing reviews and recommendations.  Lunch, was on a river boat restaurant called Spyglass, and I was very impressed!  Dinner was at Jamie's Italian in Clifton, and this is now a franchise of restaurants by famous chef Jamie Oliver.  Again, it was another lovely meal.  I was very happy, and I didn't break my diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts, suggestions and questions so please feel free to comment. Constructive criticism is welcomed, but if you're rude, offensive or a downright pain in the arse to myself or others, you can expect your comment to be a goner!

Also, please comment under your own name, not that of a business/organisation, and don't link to your own site in the comment text. It's not good manners, smacks a bit of spamming and will be gone before you know it.

Other than that, have fun, interact and hopefully between us we can create something worthwhile that will help to improve some lives along the way.....