Friday 3 August 2012

Day 4: New drink!


Japanese Matcha Green Tea


I don't know a huge amount about it at the moment, but I'll research it and find out more.  It claims to be one of the best green teas out there with 100+% more antioxidants, etc, etc.  What I do know for sure is that it's damned expensive, quite fiddly, but it does taste very nice.  I'm not really a fan of green teas, but this and the loose leaf gunpowder green tea are delicious.  My wife bought it for us and it cost £10 for a small tub that makes 30 cups!  Having said that, compare the 33p a cup cost to a cup of coffee out and about and it's a bargain!  All a matter of perspective I guess.....  The element of effort involved in making it could be the deal breaker though.  It has to be made with warm water and whisked thoroughly, which I can see becoming a chore quite quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts, suggestions and questions so please feel free to comment. Constructive criticism is welcomed, but if you're rude, offensive or a downright pain in the arse to myself or others, you can expect your comment to be a goner!

Also, please comment under your own name, not that of a business/organisation, and don't link to your own site in the comment text. It's not good manners, smacks a bit of spamming and will be gone before you know it.

Other than that, have fun, interact and hopefully between us we can create something worthwhile that will help to improve some lives along the way.....